A prayer ministry needs constant prayer cover.
Thank you for all your prayers. And, please, encourage all the intercessors you know to keep The Better Place before God in their prayers. Thank you.
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too….
Here are some prayer concerns to keep before God during this developmental stage
of The Better Place ministry:
- Ask that God’s will be done with and through TBP in God’s timing.
- Seek God’s favor, protection, wisdom and guidance for each member of TBP Board of Directors and for Director, Roy Miller.
- Ask God to provide all needed finances and other resources.
- Ask for favor with the County of Chautauqua, the Town of Ellicott and persons who are neighbor property owners adjacent to the property TBP is seeking to purchase.
- One man has now purchased all of the parcels of land that God has identified as the land that is destined to be the campus for TBP. And God has directed this man to give the property to TBP. Our Director and a friend of TBP have spoken to this gentleman about all of this. So please pray that this gentleman will do God’s bidding and sign the property over to TBP in God’s perfect timing.
- Ask God to prepare future TBP staff personnel for their duties.
- Seek direction regarding architects and building contractors.
- Seek God’s favor on the Agape Prayer Ministry; a ministry of inner healing, cleansing and deliverance.
- Seek God’s favor on The Chautauqua Lake Region Men of Integrity ministry.
- Seek God’s favor and direction for the “One in Christ” initiatives.
- Seek God’s favor on The Women of Encouragement
- Ask God to provide for a place for the Healing Rooms ministry and then the restoration of that ministry.
For current and specific prayer requests as well as reports of answered prayer, go to Current Requests.
Pray for Our Nation
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and for the Nation of Israel. Pray that every Jew and Gentile will come to know Jesus as their Messiah and the peace he brings that “surpasses human understanding.” Pray for protection from all violence; that no weapon formed against them will prosper; that God will establish Israel’s boarders according to his word and that God will also hedge Israel round-about with his angels. “May… those who bless you be blessed.” – Genesis 27:29
Pray for families, that every husband will love his wife as Christ loves the church; that every wife will respect her husband; that fathers will not exasperate their children, but will bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
Pray for revival throughout the land, that the church will a people of undivided hearts who have no other god but God; that God’s Spirit would bring revelation knowledge to every human heart to the effect that every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord; and that all people of the land will become new in Christ; that the old will pass away and all persons will become new in fulfillment of God’s word.