“Return to me and I will return to you!” says the Lord Almighty – Malachi 3:7
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. … Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these. – Mark 12:30-31
CLMI is a ministry of The Better Place that exists to provide encouragement for men to return to the Lord their God, to love the Lord with all their hearts, souls and strength, to be faithful participants in a local congregation and to be spiritual leaders in their homes. This mission is accomplished through the use of fellowship meals, praise and worship services, clinics and conferences.
Chautauqua Lake Region Men of Integrity
Personal Commitment List:
- A Man of Integrity is committed to honoring Jesus Christ through an honest attempt to live a life that is pleasing to God in every way. This effort is noticed by others.
- A Man of Integrity is committed to stay in contact with other Men of Integrity for the purpose of support, empowerment and accountability.
- A Man of Integrity is committed to honoring his wife, children, mother, father and other family members
- A Man of Integrity is committed to supporting his local church by his faithful presence, his service and his gifts.
- A Man of Integrity is committed to spiritual growth through an active prayer life, reading of scripture and Bible study.
- A Man of Integrity is committed to loving God with everything he’s got and everything he is.
- A Man of Integrity is committed to telling others about Jesus.
Our CLMI Leadership Team is comprised of:
Mario Angeli, at large member, Joy Fellowship Free Methodist Church, Jamestown
Dennis Ahlgren, at large member, Ross Mills Church of God
Richard Hatfield, Praise Band member, New Hope Community Church, Jamestown
Dean Houser, Publicity, Park United Methodist, Sinclairville
Todd Hnatyszyn, CLMI Praise Band leader, Zion Covenant Church, Jamestown.
Roy Miller, TBP representative and liaison, Park U M Church, Sinclairville
Wayne Saxton, Praise Band member, Frewsburg Alliance Church
Jamie Sposato, chairperson, Lakewood Baptist Church
Mark Summers, marketing and publicity, Abbe Reformed Church, Clymer
Please see the COMING EVENTS PAGE to see what CLMI have planned.